2011年1月28日星期五

busy day again

today  is a busy day for me. 
i just decide to go Jasco Selatan to watch movie 
"the green hornet" and download some software for my mobile phone 
after i reach there i but the ticket rm19 ...... so expensive 
than i go to starbuck to use their wi-fi service and have a cup coffee with price 6.90 
lucky i bring more money today.
than i continue download the software in the list i have check in computer.
totally i have download 8 software :
photo scribbler 
collage creator life 
multicon 
wikimobile
wikipedia for android 
foursquare 
scientific calculator 
actually not so many apps can function well cause my X10 mini do not have big screen
after that go to watch movie. XD

*****************************************************

after i went out the cinema the company of the learn car center have call me that
i can learn car after this 
OMG never think before about that 
after watch movie still can learn car 
never mind i try my best, and go ahead to do that. 
i start to learn car on 3.30 i still at jasco selatan on 2.50 
i scad i cant catch the time, hopefully the bus can come faster at this time 
finally on 3.10pm a bus came. than i can learn car le 
today i can drive on the road well can use the gear, brake and the fuel 
but when i learn for the parking and the 3 turning point 
feel very tired and hard to memories cause the uncle do not tell me which part should 
i remember it, make me have a little confuse, 
he had tell me that 1 girl have learn this morning, 
the girl learn more faster than me, use least time to learn, 
and said me that i was look mature but can not do it well =='''
i spend 3 hours to learn 2 technique feel very tired and can not be patience.
hope i can do well when exam and get the lesson before 21 of March(date of foundation start at UCTI)


没有评论:

发表评论