2011年1月11日星期二

learn car

today morning until now i do not go any where.
cause do not have any activity or target to do. 
just always read the comic in the internet. 
feel very boring about this kind of live(sigh)  
if can tomorrow i do not want to online and open computer 
now i know the reason i always open the computer 
first listen the music in KUWO 
second to saw my friend status (actually not many)
third is read comic (it have been see before this)
after i search my house i just know my house still have many books that i do not read it before.
... ... now i just remember i told datin last Friday,
i told her that i want to work 
but actually at that movement i want to search the work, 
maybe she want me to become school photography for school activity 
i feel dislike to do this cause many student can be good photography, 
they maybe better than me, so i told and introduction to her 
about our school photography club
hope they will do the work in good status 

************************************
in the evening, i follow my father to go mahkota cheras to see our house progress,
on the road, father was asking me about my education 
where i will continue study,
 and i told him all about that, 
actually, this afternoon i have answer 2 calls from UCTI,
 with the same thing that asking will i going their open day this on :
15th and 16th of January 2011 
this coming soon Saturday and Sunday 
i hope my mother will let me go with her. 
at the same time, father also asking me about the car licence, 
how is going on. 
i was very happy and excited 
that i can touch the gear on the road
(just helping my father at passenger place)
hope i can learn well in learning car. 



没有评论:

发表评论