2011年1月16日星期日

working day + worry

today i go to my father restaurant to have work with him.
not feel boring any more cause i feel boring to stay at home
(can not control myself to open computer XD)
and the second reason is to tell the uncle who interest in my study 
today got 2 uncles are interest about my study and my father was telling them.
they was said that the UCTI was very nice and other things.
after i wake up, i was sms with my friends who still studying in secondary school. 
asking her how was her account tuition, 
is she still well ? after i know the situation i hope she can catch up the courses. 
i still told her that she can ask me when she do not understand, 
i will try my best to replay her. 

*************************************************************

at the same day, i was know that . 
my father have spend a lot of money.
first is the repair car, his Unser car the back side spring have lost function 
need to spend hundred riggit 
second he need to spend to change the marble at the new house. 
feel worry, to said that my college fee
how can he spend it, 
i scad he can nor overcome the cost. 
even though that i can borrow moeny from PIPTN 
hope it will not change my dream 


没有评论:

发表评论