2011年1月14日星期五

started

start for me is the familiar to me my friends and juniors started their 
school, college, and job.
and me just started to enjoy my holiday......
(sigh) sad to said i want to start my college life if can 
i wake in the morning early 7am as usual every day. 
start to read my favorite book (IT). to except the boring from my life 
as i know got 6friends are start to study their foundation next
Monday 17 of Jan 2011.
i start to learn in proper English language in my holidays. 
i start to read newspaper(the sun)but not any big improvement in my features.

*****************************************

tomorrow i will go to visit my new education place 
UCTI, bukit jalil with my mother, i hope i can study at there 
and they will accepted me to study at there.
most of my friends are studying in
 UTAR, UCSI,TAYLOR, MAHSHA, SEGI College and other. 
hope i can study at there cause this is my dream.


没有评论:

发表评论