2014年11月13日星期四

relax post while busying

feel relax after having gym
for this time i dun have any problem on it maybe because of assignment progress is going well and i have good mate with me for one of them group assignment
it was one of my worry during deciding to go for internship, am i getting bad mate for my assignment but i am lucky, they are very well corporate with me
but one individual assignment make me feel want to cry about it
i was able to find many case studies for the assignment and most of them is well written,
the lecturer end up tell us, it only required one case study and the case study should not more than 2 pages OMG
i just wondering how am i to search the case study, hope the link he provide is useful for me
recently i was posting very frequent,
maybe is because this place is very secret place for me to post compare to twitter and facebook and even weibo
cause friend will easy to identify my situation

what i hope is my situation is identify after i solve the problem, but most of my friend is identify the problem before i solve it haha especially facebook

i was observe some of my ex classmate they are very relax, i just i can relax as them, i know it was impossible for me, due to my greedy, i hope i have everything, but the fact is i only can choose few for my continue journey of study and life
especially for my plan, the plan of travel

the deep breath i taken during i run at treadmill and currently i still can feel it the expends of my lungs and make my shoulder more relax

没有评论:

发表评论