2014年11月12日星期三

is my dream too big

Currently i should be busy in searching case study in Information System for my 3k assignment, but i fail to do so, due to watch "the four 3" and currently i still have the little mode on my plan which is previously i have do 

my travel plan which is being in plan since long time ago, i think i always mention in the past post, currently, i was delay after finish study my level 3, but in my current situation, i have being busy for my study for research in assignment and FYP 

i was plan after internship i could be more advanced than other in terms of technical knowledge, but i am wrong, being study in software engineering, not only need to know about the programming and technical but also business management and project management currently which i am stunk 

i was plan to learn bicycle on the road side and get interact with other group of people who interest on it, but it look like i am busy on study only

okay mode is disappear hope i can continue in study lol 

regarding about the plan of travel let just think about it after this (dunno when will start)


没有评论:

发表评论