2014年11月14日星期五

backpack travel with bicycle / plane?

after clean the house for the first floor i feel more flesh when i breath in the air
maybe because of yesterday running on treadmill and the effect still on? maybe

before i clean the house, saw my friend or specific friend from my previous job as technical assistant
he just join another trip, i still remember his whole last trip, it just like all the trip he join it happened this year and currently he is at Langkawi ......

i know this from photo he post at instagram and facebook, as i comment at his instagram photo, we started a little chat on it, and i know how he manage the cheap trip from AirAsia.
And while commenting our friend who always "yolo" that tell me that i should always keep update from AirAsia for cheap ticket and get travel!!!

and she already book for 4 travel places for the coming 1 year..... i am like what the hell

i never think about i will travel with plane in my life, most properly because on my parent, they are traditional people and traditional thinking especially my father

and i think about the current century lifestyle is totally different, and most of them are try to enjoy their life before they are suffering for the future

i was thinking i should travel using bicycle or plane?

i dunno how was my backpack travel gonna to be...... i have collect few places around Malaysia just need to have the power to go

cannot continue type after mention this...... need to continue for my study is bored to hear but i hope i can make it fun for me LOLOLOLOL

没有评论:

发表评论