2014年11月8日星期六

how many tomorrow i have

Another emotion day,

After meet my Final Year Project (FYP) Supervisor on Thursday and Naruto reach to final episode and i dunno why i become so freaking demotivated ...... some of my classmate did something worse than me from study aspect, and i still can chill and said "see!!! she not even do that !!!" and i remind about this i am like dunno what to said about me......

it was almost 4pm and i just have my lunch lol, and just back from workout
still, i before i went out, i am still thinking should i go for workout or not .......
my mom firstly was disagree about it due to some work need to be done in old house, i was feel annoying for doing that in my mind and heart

i dunno why this happen

after i mention "never mind, just waste the money" and mom said she was agree and let me go and she said if she din allow she feel guilty, and i was thinking, if she feel guilty, how about me as children, i feel more guilty


for the past 2 days i stay at home and i rewatch some favor comic like Naruto

and currently i was lying and ask myself where should i go ?
should i go for nap ? or i should go for my FYP?

i properly choose the first one for now and i will DO !!! for second one

没有评论:

发表评论