2014年11月2日星期日

normal life

different people have different aspect of being normal life 

at different timing or at different life time of same person will have different understanding on normal life 

normal life concept will change based on the person surrounding and affect and self experience 

currently i cannot said i have a normal life concept, due to to many information getting in

and currently a lot of life event is happened (especially is someone is leaving or someone is moving out from my society life)

yesterday was joining a challenge event call viper challenge, and said they was asia largest obstacle 
they are 2 challenge for me at the time 20km running for me is first time to do, previously the event the longest distance i join was only 12km and there was trail running, the shortest is 5km and another big challenge was the 20 obstacle. 

after joining my leg was getting sprain and currently is left leg....... 

in early of my secondary school life i was facing the issue, and while i am writing this, i was thinking to refer back my previous post. but i decide not to do so it just wasting time and recall the sad memory 

right after i get sprain on my leg and i ask myself what is my normal life for future?

should i continue join this kind of event in my life? or i should find another type of event or i shouldn't join any event just like my parent...... 

yup, my parent especially my father din join much event in his own life, most of his event is related to politic event some special people talk. my mom was different from my dad she was active in lot of event and join jungle tracking in taman negara and was state represent in badminton. and she was retired after study when she got marriage she was focus more on her work and taking care of our life. 
when i was kid she always bring me and brother to visit KL and i still remember that time i was too bad just want to stay at home and watch cartoon in weekend. 

so......

what is my normal life ? i din know yet......
at that time when mom was tell me should notice my body capable am i really can join this? for 20km since i was hurt a lot in sprain of my right leg and it take YEAR to cure 
and i was thinking about my dream of visit the west Malaysia using bicycle should i give up or ?

and before i writing my blog i was reading online comic which is i already read......(wasting time)
if compare current me and during foundation is very different, during foundation i will be very stress for study always hope i can finish early and can do other study research at the end because of lot of issue and i always complete during ending 


the way the parent react with me also different, previously as i remember the most, is my father always scold me, currently he was asking me the status i dunno what is the behind i hope 

take long time to complete this post just put some picture for viper event 



painful leg for last night currently feel better, but still need some time for fully cure 

though they dun have it 


thank them for corporate me the slow runner and noob guy in the team, it was very nice to meet you all :) 


ps: please find your normal life concept haha 



没有评论:

发表评论