2014年11月25日星期二

gathering

yesterday and currently have some discover about my primary school friend

i should start working on my assignment, but my emotion control is too poor start looking back my previous post from the group and i find out some good things and back things as well
i dunno what other epople would said to me? dun have time for assignment and FYP but have time to upload and write blog, and i also dunno how to answer

simple things because of lazy and lazy

for the movement i am thinking, i hope i can organize gathering with all people, but after few gathering i have done, i think that is impossible, some people might said no memory for primary school and dun think gonna to attend, some may said this is a memory place not need to gather, some people is said no people he can recognize that why din attend for it

hope i can organize once again finding suitable place other than old town haha

没有评论:

发表评论