2014年11月14日星期五

a blame on myself

i just feel i wonder explorer it my emotion on somewhere else, just meet my supervisor and i just know i am done if i continue with this line i will only get a C for my 3 module project, a C means only credit and for project it means it is not challenge project but just a normal project without challenge

it was happen due to normal logic a very normal commonsense

am i understand what is text mining?

from my explanation to supervisor, she very sure that i was not have the knowledge of text mining and i still want to do it, for that she feel that my text mining is nothing but just a normal query search in database there is no algorithm and proper approach for doing text mining!!!

and before that i was try to say she was not focusing on me at all same as my colleagues said she was said ok ok to a FYP student and give him a D for his FYP

and i know now is i am totally different from that student because of my understanding on my topic is nothing


what i feel now is i am still the same as few years ago din improve.......

that call back some memories and talk from tuition teacher  during i am taking PMR or SPM ?

i need to find more resources about text mining that why i at university library now, hope i can do it !!!

没有评论:

发表评论