2014年12月1日星期一

10 years 10 年

time passing so fast, begin december of 2014, few question for myself and a letter for me after 10 years
what i have been done for the whole year so far ?
a lot of things happen around me and at the end because of back to study ? maybe and i become down
lot of first time i ever try
marathon for around 4 times i join for this year include trail running
join internship for 6 + 2 months
trip to sekenchian
first time to bar, to join anti-GST kempen, meet Nick Vujicic,
join teenager day at Putrajaya after 3 years
attend workshop attend camp of 30hour famine and join one cosplay event soon in coming December
and currently i am doing my FYP research for text mining on Twitter
and my heart still empty 
what is my future for next year 
future for next year just hope i can do one backpack to Penang for 4 days 3 nights trip
and i already join for 2 marathon for category 10km and 12km
and hope i can go hiking again to broga hill and to the waterfall again, because i really miss the waterfall hope i can do it after the exam
try to do 10 years reunion for primary school
try to reduce 15kg from my body
have one personal trainer for 3 months
have trip to 2 states after finish study 
how was my trip process?
as mention still in progress, dunno how it goes as well, because of some issue happen in life and change need to be done, and i change my mind after getting some friend suggestion based on their trip, i would not going my trip for bicycle, try to make it as bus and bicycle for surrounding it, there is a list of place to be visit in my record, hope i can travel them with my heart with my time 
how was my FYP ?
still have a lot of work to be done in research and development, just hope supervisor can advice me something, is not like rumors that she is the worse one  
how was the gathering plan still in mind and process?
dunno how see how is going on haha 
letter:
dun care about the past please look forwards the friend still with you 
you still contact with them, it doesn't you are close to them 
was writing in university TPM enterprise 3 L3-2 room 5, still exist ? how was the new building ?
i am researching FYP project, and some assignment 
busy with study and always imaging friends gathering
currently connect with a lot of primary school friends, still have some missing in action from the group
some have being said primary school dun have memories, are you still remember who are them? just forget about them, you have going through a lot 
in this year you have begin a lot of experienced. especially during internship and you have started your mature life 
how many of working place you have shifted ?
are you still single ? or getting marriage 
haven't being in relationship 

https://www.futureme.org/


没有评论:

发表评论