2014年12月17日星期三

what is blocking me?

already ask second tome with mom, she not totally blocking me for travel to penang and for many days with air plane, i dunno what is blocking me now i cannot click the booking button

i am not sure what am i afraid of ? few friends had started to travel based on their dreams, my dreams was travel oversea at the first time, after facing the reality and my capability i know that is impossible for me, but now it just local travel and i still afraid.

training and sponsorship, FYP title, dslr camera i already done, i really dunno what is stopping me right now. and currently i am cutting my number of travel from 1 week to 6 days to 5 days and now to 4 days, i am scare future i dun have time any more if i miss this change and i also scare if i din do now i miss some event some old building before reconstruct......

the more i view the more i stronger i feel i need this travel.......

没有评论:

发表评论