2011年12月3日星期六

happy and sad; good and bad

yesterday and today got sad and good news
let me talk about the sad news.
i broken down my record, my attendance record and attitude
yesterday have one replacement class for PIT but i have request duty for that particular time and i scad with my supervisor (that movement)

so i did not attend the class... ... i did not feeling somethings wrong with me
this is so bad, i must change it and avoid it happen, i must tell myself
"i as a student, i cannot miss any class any more, this is the first time and last time for me"

good news is i never happy for more than 2days continue
and today i saw a different supervisor without working environment he will become more friendly
if in the working environment
he will be angry most. lazy to type already cause i have a lot of staff need to continue to do even though i just start for my new semester

没有评论:

发表评论