2014年12月11日星期四

dream

recently i am kind of difficult to sleep
almost every night for the past 1 week i was could not sleep early before 11pm or worse midnight
currently before i come out from bed and start typing this post, i was thinking i can relax a bit about my study, and i turn around on my bed and i feel there is something wrong and i feel stress again and i  wake up and turn on laptop and try to record the movement of happy that i have, end up i also open ipad mini and search clash of clans for getting resources......
lucky i still can type while searching
i was though i should write something on my FYP before meet supervisor, end up not need, i just need to update what would be my content and just asking suggestion from her.
and it end up well, i get some idea on my FYP and i started to be relax awhile from wednesday until now
and i forget i still have one more assignment need to show to lecturer on next week, and still can think what movie should i watch on tomorrow

haiz......  din get 100 % on COC drop at wrong timing for heal spell

was thinking about my plan trip to Penang as backpack so far as i search everything is very interest to me...... when should i start the plan ?

dunno la just stop here

没有评论:

发表评论