2011年1月12日星期三

again + invite from school

(sigh......) again and again i can not control myself to stop to open the computer.
but still fine for me cause i have read a book to improve myself.
PMA(positive mental attitude) it just to introduce about
 a person how to control their mental and attitude in positive 
first : everything can happen 
second : pretend to be happy 
third : heart of thanksgiving 
forth : like to help people 
fifth : learn to smile 
if a person can do well show in above i believe everything will be good .

on 5.30 pm my secondary school teacher is calling me,
 the chairmen of the chinese society are calling me, 
he told about the activity begin by the the club is a carnival on next Saturday. 
he wanted me to attend it to perform the chinese yoyo. 
i feel very stress (sigh)


没有评论:

发表评论