2011年1月21日星期五

have a great dinner

today i feel very happy =)
cause i have cook dinner for my family ^^
today i have prepare all the vegetables and some materials for cook.
until half hour i feel cant wait her i start to cook for dinner.
first time to cook without people watch at beside.
each food i have cook i will like to taste them.
to make sure they are okay,
i have spend about 1 hour to cook, even though it is difficult for me and feel tired,
i would like to do it,just because i love to do.
i do not care other people, when they have their first time to cook.
cause i was know some of them have try cooking before early them me,
16 , 14 or even tough 12 years old. but that does not a matter to me.
i feel that i was very close to kai fu lee, cause i have try a news things in my life,
by my brave and my first time to do, i hope i can do this in my future, to do my first time.
the other factor that make me become brave in cooking is,
my mother have been sick until she feel very tired.
she still want to cook for us,
on that movement i feel i need to do somethings to her.
today i have a good result, cause i can cooking for my family.
last but not least, i hope i can write a good post or English passage to share other,
cause i know my English language haven good enough for my future.

tomorrow, i will visit my secondary school organise carnival about 1 Malaysia.


没有评论:

发表评论