2011年1月15日星期六

visit to UCTI

today is a special day for me cause i visited to my college UCTI.
in the morning i was the first person to prepare well. 
my mother and the smallest brother haven prepare in well.
just need to walk to the bus stop,
 i want to said that we are so lucky to meet my neighbor who want to went out.
but 
so unlucky to said that my pants have been break a big hole just because touch a sharp things.
need to return back to home to change another pants. 
actually i and my mother do not know the actual location. 
after we reach there we know already the UCTI locate at which part of 
TPM (technology park Malaysia)
i have the counselors of UCTI before this. 
this time is the third time to see them.
today, i come to here and register to continue study, 
this time the counselors have a look to my trial exam last year 
she said that i have the qualification to enter, 
and i hand over the money to the counselor and have a look around the UCTI 
 ground floor 

outside of the forum

lab for engineering 

lab of engineering 2 

citizen who study at UCTI, Malaysia

the book store for assignment create by the senior 

system room feel very cool ~

can not believe the smallest CPU near to my eye 

library 

bus 

feel excited to study at there 

before i forget i which all my friends who continue study in foundation which good luck and all the best to you all 


没有评论:

发表评论