2011年1月8日星期六

education fair (KLCC)+new house

today is my first time to write my blog in English, I have been use mandarin in my blog for 2 years.
Now is the big challenge for me to write the post, today I go to the education fair at KLCC. 
Early in the morning, i went out for my breakfast than prepare to go KLCC. 
my second brother is the big boom in my house, 
mother always call him to join the trip but he always said NO 
dun have any reason just feel boring to join the trip. actually this trip was very helpful for him......
but he dun like this.
 haiz ......
i have go the education fair start from last weak 
today was the second time to go.
And it was the third time to get the evidents......
this time for me to double confirm where should I continue study 
when, i have a browse it the hall there is a call from my 2 different teachers 
which is my tuition teacher when i was study in secondary school.
1 is to inform me the education 
another 1 is asking my status recently.
this time i was trying to asking the places i was focus on :
UTAR
UTM
UCTI
after i visit all the university and college 
i was decide to continue study in private U 
UCTI in Bukit Jalil by taking the cost computer science
the reason i study at there is very good and have quality from the 3 choices in the above 
UTAR is very good but dun have any detial to support the quality in computer science 
UTM is very good cause it was the government university but as I saw the evidents they provide are use in 
malay i feel dislike how can be the IT courses study in BM ......
UCTI are the best cause they have many awards win in the competition not just in Malaysia 
and also in the world.

********************
after that, on the evening we go to our new house in mahkota cheras. just go there for cleaning the house.
every time going to there is like that. 
but this time father was feel very angry cause my 2 stupid brother go there habing for play 
haiz 
nothings to said about them 
just this for today 


没有评论:

发表评论