2011年4月23日星期六

my laptop

today i am going The Mines with my mother
actually, today i`m quiet blur, cause i haven wake up from yesterday nightmare.
hope i will recover soon, and enjoy my life
i have but a new laptop for me, is not yesterday one 2.2k
even though that is not i want, but i will like it, cause it spend a lot of money to buy it
1.9k >.<''  maybe some of you all think that is very cheep,
but for me as student who still do not know to earn money is very big already
i have remove my file to my laptop, and that will be my world, i may type some short story(mandarin)
and do my activity with my laptop.

something have happen to me recently,
a bad minded at my mind that cannot remove it, a negative life
will happen if continue it, i must wake up and continue my life
Wesley you must wake up and continue your life in college and the other

2 条评论:

  1. 哇,很贵下咯,RM1900。><

    回复删除
  2. no la
    the rm1900 is the normal i just add another ram to it
    and if by low than that is a old modern
    need to clean stock for it
    are you elain ?

    回复删除