2011年4月9日星期六

my first week of study in my university life

so long that i do not update my blog and need to wait a day to write my post for my university life.
after the orientation, i started my study i have print out my timetable from my university web side.
i have prepare well at all, i start for my new life, new challenge.
after i reach the university and the time start for my first class, i just have been told that
my lecturer is absent, cause sick i heart was broken just like a mirror wall.
but i have a nice study in my first week, cause i have know some friends name in my lecturer and tutorial
in the first semester, i have my module for
introduce to business,
English,
personal development&study method
and mathematics. most of the module have the same teacher in lecturer and tutorials
some of the lecturer are very straight at all feel that i am still studying in school (laugh)
i have becomes a assistant of class monitor in tutorials and i have collect the email address
and create a group at there to improve our class friend relationship, now it works very well,
hope we all can use it well in future.

just saw my secondary school friends profile, they all have the the marathon at Putrajaya.
some of them are started missing each other and try to snap picture with each other
i was try to do some video clip to them when the foraging on 4th of November 2011
i try to have collect some picture in Facebook and try to a GOOD video
but i lost to collect picture......, hope i can do it and try to present it.

i have apply scholarship for the JPA department but i fail in to have interview!!!
so sad, what can i do ? just smile to it i still have chance

this is all about my life recently=)

没有评论:

发表评论