2011年4月27日星期三

first assignment

today is a special day for me,i have find some book and reference do have view and research.
 i do not know that i can do it well or not.
cause i need to find at least 5 references or more than that.
at library i just can find 2 references book,
when i ask the lecturer, she said that we can search article in the web side.
but not try to use over am web side like wikipedia,
cause it will form Plagiarism if most of the student are use it.
and our assignment mark will decrease,
tomorrow i do not have any class, i hope that i can read the book i have borrow from college.
to have the knowledge to do my assignment.

on Tuesday, i have a test in the class for PDSM, even though that the test is not important
but it have show me that my study efficiency past few weeks,
i lost to answer all, just can answer some of them,
beside of my friend he can answer all in well, after i saw his note book
i saw the different between me and him is the note is doing very well
is doing mind map point form, it was doing from the learnfinity slides show and lecturer slides
i need to learn from him by doing the own note, not becomes release anymore just try to do the best.

recently have meet a new  friends at blog hope she will successful in her life as i hope to me too

没有评论:

发表评论