2011年4月12日星期二

improve

today when i have my, PDSM class (personal development and study method)
i have choose for group leader, i should feel very proud about it,
cause the group member are trust me. but at that movement i have problem with my nose.
i could not present well in front of them,
i feel very shame with my friend that  i said he wear blouse(sigh)
actually, i want to said about the clothes is enough already, but how can i do ?
when the lecturer make a conclusion for it.
what we should learn from the presentation,
*we should know how to do a team work
*we should choose a good leader to help us
*we should have time management between the time given by lecturer
*must understand by the instruction given by lecturer
but i think i just have done some of title that is number 1 and 4
i think i not be a good leader in this group the time management i think i am not so good in that.
i still have time to do this to upgrade myself
especially for my english

today i have visit my college library and find some book at there,
find some reference about the
accoutability
such a hard word to find... ...

没有评论:

发表评论