2011年4月22日星期五

i need more money

after i continue study at university, my pocket money is increase rapidly.
after analysis i need to spend money per week is:
petrol : rm40
parking : rm15
food : rm35

total is about rm90 it haven calculate with my phone bill and the other spend.
recently i need my mother to buy a laptop, yesterday i have research it
i have found that the brand i needed is over 1.7k and is it 2.2k =[
do not know what am i thinking, always want to but the 2.2k
and feel it is very important to me, when my mother said not need to buy so expensive
i feel very disappointed about it.......
actually my mother tell me that the IT items is always change and rapidly,
and the example is the mobile phone i use now
i have change my mobile phone since last year
the last phone is used about 4 years, but when i promise with my mother is 5 years,
actually, the reason want to change it cause i want to fixed it,cause it have let me face many problem.
actually,my mother is right , but do not know why am i so emotion to it.

i have spend a lot of money to get in study at college,
just hope that the first semester and get the job at college to becomes technical assistant.
to decrease my budget >.<

没有评论:

发表评论