2011年4月10日星期日

gain some opinion from other

today, i was went to my new house with my mother and father and little brother.
actually we have make an appointment with an uncle to decide or make decision about the furniture
after we finish discus it, the uncle saw the door which my father buy it.
after the uncle saw he tel my both parents said that the door is cheap one.
or the worst pronounce is this a fake one!
the uncle explain to us that the word to build our furniture, door and other things
is make from a life tree, the life means its still life is not a dead tree.
but our door is make from a dead tree... ...
its sound too bad to my dad, cause he buy it from hardware shop.
my mother is told him, that we can buy it from other place,
but my father said that is too busy to went there... ...
now have became a nightmare for us to know it.
as matter of fact, we can avoid it from it happen.
my father can ask my mother opinion and the other, but he is very stubborn.
he want to it with him self, now have became matter.
i have learn somethings from this matter, we should be share opinion and ask for more if we all are not understand it. please dun be shame or stubborn to ask question.

没有评论:

发表评论