2014年3月8日星期六

plan can be continue

twitter is the place i always go for my expression, not like my friend can hold the emotion so long for the whole day, but feel happy that they can release stress after that, but for me that might not working lol

yesterday all the result was out, and i also twitter said hope this is not the first time and the result overall is okay, some have drop some have distinction.

and my travel plan still can be work haha :) i still remember that day i receive my test result, it was shock for me that get marginal fail from that lecturer....... and i was total no more mood to was a movie, and i start worry about after this internship program i need to have booking hour with lecturer for resit......... now no more need it haha

currently another problem facing is the training program start headache and bring the working item back to home haiz..........

more way to go, dun be scad.......

没有评论:

发表评论