2014年3月22日星期六

not enough part 2 + meet another friend

what is the cause that make me feel not enough money to spend?
today was another big spending day,
today other than getting my new IC, i also purchase aother sport shoe, the previous recent purchase one still can wear but not suitable for running and sport (is safety shoe --'') when i bought it in my mind was thinking it make by steal and it could be last longer compare other, but someone said i was wrong and if i continue wear the shoe bought by me, my feet will easy to get hurt.

and i go to look another sport shoe, while we searching, the price is much more expensive compare with my (safety shoe) was thinking is it necessary to purchase so expensive shoe, after i wear it, what i can feel is am i wearing a shoe? is like totally no weight for the sport shoe, i am struggle for purchase so expensive shoe, at the end i purchase it lol, some of the fee was paid by my mom and some by myself, and i need to swear to myself that i would do more exercise and more frequent!

during purchase shoe, i meet one of my primary school friend and thank to him i can get additional rm20 discount from him request from his boss, eventually we dun meet so frequent, hope we can hangout next time

it was my second old friend that i meet and both of them mention same thing, "next gathering i will join"
i just want to ask myself do i want the next gathering?
i am not sure i still have the brave to having gathering or not with the number


lot of things in my mind wanted to execute but only can execute once, cannot execute simultaneously need to prioritize them, difficult for me

and my budget must under control !!!

没有评论:

发表评论