2014年3月16日星期日

it happen to me + where is my brave?

when mom mention it, i totally cannot believe it or i was though it was a little bit only, but after i take picture of it, i start listen to mum advise
as can saw in picture, it was terrible for me to have bald part at the back, when i look at it, i was stund for few seconds and ask myself is this my hair?
i think before i recover it no more girls will look at me already lo 
the caused of it maybe because of stress? or unhealthy food ?or dandruff?
what i just hope it will never get more worse than this, no one is hope they have has bald


when i was bring my brother  back to home from father restaurant 
i saw a guy with his cycle on road side, from his package, i know he was a traveler traveling the highway.......
dunno why my fear on my travel start to getting higher and higher i just hope after i getting my new laptop i can handle my stuff......

没有评论:

发表评论