2014年3月21日星期五

no enough

hmmm.......
is a long day to go for today.......
recently, i purchase a lot of new items and it make my number in bank account dropping very fast.......
but i force to purchase it, like currently, i just purchase a new laptop ^^
the previous one is with me for around 3 years, and it cannot support my requirement, (for visual studio 2010)
i have try to send for warranty regarding the performance, but their feedback for me is useless they said it only support for windows 7 but not windows 8. my old laptop is using i3 first generation.
and some cheap windows 8 can support for lower than i3 processor, and i already format my laptop for few times, the latest one is windows 7 professional with browser, and only open windows 8 it will hang and lag over few minutes (i dun have patient for this......) and change to chinese keyboard and it hang again.

currently i purchase new laptop through my friend to get cheap price for this high performance laptop.
i already used it for 3 days, overall performance was awesome for me (reason because of previous laptop experience)

back to topic, i dun have enough money already, become one of the culture finish money before the salary out, and i almost there, previously i have saving habit.

i just hope that my spending still under control and not need to depend parent and be independent on finance management

ps: a bit regrade on applying leave for today for renew identity card and apply new bank account........

没有评论:

发表评论