2014年3月19日星期三

a day end with unlucky

today end with unhappy......
as usual i go for work today, while waiting the schedule out, i try to do some research on my related fyp topic. And today i get the schedule, and tomorrow would be begin very busy........
and when i went back home, try to fill up my petrol and pump in the air to my tayar. and went back as usual. but i din go back usual, 2 honda city car was racing at the back of my car, and i can saw their led light move in and out from my back mirror, and in between few seconds it reach my front.
if i din care them and drive save on my road, it should be okay, but unfortunately a lorry as tire issue and stop in front, one of the racing car was just identify and press the emergency break, as i was follow at the back of him, unable to skip to another road i turn my steering to the road side, and my tire broken, when i finish to exchange tire, and identify the oil in car steering oil to control tire was broken and cause me tomorrow work has some issue.


feel up-sad nothing i can do, what i do now is same as my friend express my stress and hope tomorrow is a better day to begin

没有评论:

发表评论