2012年1月13日星期五

what happen to me

next week Tuesday is another nightmare day again for me 
i dunno how to face it. 
at here i have make a lot of problem. 
like this time i forget to send the mail regarding presentation room. 
i just have update for one presentation room and another i forget to do it.
and affect the team have been scold from supervisor or manager also can be happen when they call me. 
when i review my blog again my post with tag of technical assistant 
almost all of the tag is about the unhappy things 

in my mind i am thinking a things which will affect my feeling i was very sad just now. 
i try to watch drama to avoid think about it, but watching the drama is also talking about the efficiency of work. 
suddenly I think that my attitude like this always forget the things can be handle the job to save a person to get in prison or death, is a very important job.

i hope i still can stay in the team and make some change on myself, but how should i do?


没有评论:

发表评论