2012年1月7日星期六

partners in my travel

suddenly i remember my plan again just now of the movement
i want to find partners in my college or my life that can spend time to have discuss and discover the IT, business, engineering and doctor areas. of course the most important area is IT.
we will discuss and analysis each other idea and discover what is weakness and strong.
and give opinion.
and we will spend our time for a travel that travel whole west malaysia
from north to south, penang to johor.
by spending least money using bicycle, to look around of malaysia

now my classmate i cant find this type of friend around me, except 1 or 2 peoples
and this 1 or 2 peoples i also not sure are they having same idea to do the same things
i hope before i graduate in degree i can spend my time to do this travel

没有评论:

发表评论