2012年1月24日星期二

CNY 2012 - day 2


Second day of CNY
Today not things happen just watch some ghost movie and play few round of mahjong
Today will going back to KL nothing special for me. I just saw one of my cousin her dressing is change a lot
Is changing become more beauty and her mobile phone keep on ringing
Haha, not like me just like normal nothing change
The CNY just end like this
Not like previous
I have a bit blur what I happen been dome last year CNY
After this I went back I have a look
As I remember two years ago I play mahjong and Jack 21 I win a lot but not this year I lost a lot ==''
Previously I just hope I can put some attractive post by CNY but it does not
Raining day short period for CNY
I just hope on Langkawi trip next week will be more fun for me
Meanwhile I am typing at here my grandmother was chat with me, she mention about the cousin and aunt, from the conversation I saw the powerful of time
When I reach her age how I will be during CNY
Am I will be alone ? Am I sitting together with my grandchildren?
Hope I will be more better. =]


没有评论:

发表评论