2012年1月24日星期二

CNY 2012


Frst day of CNY
I update this post without using blog but is update in my PC
This year Chinese new Year a bit boring for it, cause on 30 and 1st night the day was raining
A lot of friend could not do any things including me cannot see firewood and cannot go Tanjung with a big family to have rojak and view the sea site, a bit miss last year movement when we go there.
Even though is CNY now, but I still need to complete my assignment between CNY
I sound so wired and boring, but is true I need to complete it and send the draft to lecturer by this Thursday
On my father site I still can chat together, but on my mother site here, I feel nothings to do at here, just feel like normal day in house at KL
Now I can feel what it means by "CNY not like CNY no more CNY in our life"
Miss the time miss the movement we having fun
The year when I was kid, it just a part of memory now

I hope after the CNY I will become normal back and continue my life like a hell
Haha 


没有评论:

发表评论