2011年5月8日星期日

my friends- continue study

there are many type of friends,
the friends that i need to mention is those my friends who start continue study.
3th of May most of my friends are start continue at tarc,
saw their blog and facebook picture and status.
they are very enjoy their life at there. =]
smile face=] i have use it many time, it show that i am trying open mine
do not know why am i so easy to get emotion about the previous things.
i still remember that when i was form one,i still cannot leave my friend in primary school life

now although, me has start the new life at college, when i try to open the facebook
many things i will be said that i haven let go

i do not know that is correct or not that i am trying to do a video to show me i am miss them at all
i feel lazy to do that cause no people will like my video

想念着过去的生活就让时间和经验吹淡一切

没有评论:

发表评论