2011年11月29日星期二

1129

today can i said this is a bad day and news to me.
i have been work for 3months, and this is my first time to get scold from my supervisor 
today, after the general meeting,i have meet with supervisor with some of my TA teams 
there is somethings is not in the place but at the other. At the next movement it will loss from college. 
it cost my one semester fee. 
i have been scold that i was very blur person, am i ?
since begin of this college i have perceive that i was very unhappy at all the time, even though i am smiling that is not last longer. today maybe is my last day i have becomes the TA i might be reject from the team or i maybe fired from the supervisor. 

1129 is a nightmare for me, i cant help my parent and i could not do my staff my self with my own 


没有评论:

发表评论