2011年11月6日星期日

helping next generation

begin from Friday, after the farewell of form5
i start to prepare for the education post in the group
i scad my action may not get attention from the from 5 students, so i send few message to some of them
to allow them know there is a place allow them know the news and event about the education.

just past hour ago an junior asking me about the exam result and i also asking him about the future plan for choosing courses, he tell me that what is he problems facing. and i just answer him for few question.
actually i know the problems cause i face last time.

now i know that  my junior very need my help for guiding them for the first time

i still remember the teh said it before if our school need our help we will helping them among the process.
so i will helping them as i can do. just hope that they all can get more information and guide them.
hope i can do this for helping them

haiz...... still have 6 more days is my exam start already and spm still have 8 days
i hope everyone get the good result

没有评论:

发表评论