2011年8月27日星期六

over night at college for 5 days.

i have become technical assistant for 1 week already, so sad to said that i promise to post the post for past few days, but i could not do it cause i feel very tired after coming back home on late night.
now i will describe it, by one day to one day.

22th August i have to stay until late night to listen the briefing for the trainer of Technical Assistant,
at there i found out the TA(Technical Assistant) team is a group or places let me have a good training myself.

23th August i still stay over night again this time i have general meeting with the TA, and talking about the hierarchy of the TA

24th August today i have duty until 6.30pm, but the supervisor suddenly want the trainer stay back and go to do somethings, i can avoid from it, so i decide to stay back and put my car near the main building and call my mom to tell her about this, and this is my first time to stay until 9.30pm. butis very good for me at least i know how to do the lan cable with cat 5 and RJ45.

25th August this time is me want to stay back to learn somethings, today i have learn how to ghosting between computer, and the use of it, the ip address the way of ghosting. between 24 and 25 i have get a lot of information about our duty and some IT information and also secret about it haha.

26th i have my duty start from 8.15 until 4.30 i was very tired already when 4.30, but i saw my friends trainer are come to college i ask them why? they said the ETR is calling them to come for it. so i decide join with them cause i feel very interesting on it. and this day i have learn about the server and hyper-V and so on.

i hope in future i still can enjoy it,even though the assignment is coming and a lot of task and duty.
to my friend please wish me can be do well on it for TA

没有评论:

发表评论