2011年8月25日星期四

rush hour

i do not know have been how many times, i in this situation.
but this time i really want to change myself to attend for it,
just now during the class, the lecturer have release the assignment for COS module
and now i have least time to come internet to update for my blog, it can be possible.
become a trainer of Technical Assistant, it is very hard for me to become this,
and i feel i dun want to loss for it, it will make my life more better in future.
okay i need a timetable in specific in hours per month,
it need include Technical Assistant, Assignment, and study.
i want let it be possible, after this i want to update my time table for my assignment.
thanks for my friend to comment of my post that carry a big impact and wake up.
but now i cant do for it, cause due to this reason, but i want to said i will be happy during this period.
i want to do it fully motivation and the final result if i can be it is okay,
if cant i will tell me i have done all the best on it

today, will be my second latest to be back home, cause i want to duty until 9pm and i will upload the situation through the post to here about the night at the college and the Technical Assistant special task on night from yesterday night and today night.

没有评论:

发表评论