2011年8月20日星期六

plan for holidays 2

i still remember i did a timetable for my college holidays,
29th of August to 4th of September is my holidays again, even though it is short of 1 day to becomes a week holidays. but i still can enjoy the holidays.

enjoy is okay and fun, but the things i must do the is revision.
although it sound like sad and not mood, but we dun have choice to avoid it.
for my holidays i did not decide to go other places, i just prefer i will go watch movie alone and book fair.
other than that i think i dun have mood for that. cause the revision.
in this semester i have 6 modules for my exam, and the subject is very hard and also boring.
the module is:
Malaysian
Moral
further Mathematics
IT Application
Communication Skill
Research Method for Degree
my god i dunno how to start them, i hope i can do it well
especially for the first two and last two module.

没有评论:

发表评论