2011年3月26日星期六

stress

i do not know i am in stress or other, i was receive a "paper" from my father.
when i touch it, i was feel that my whole body are very heavy,
i am asking myself this is your last choice, you can not return back,
 you are not Kai Fu Lee you are Lim Wesley;
you are not in America, you are in Malaysia;
you are not a great student, you just a normal student.
i will continue study at UCTI, University college technology innovation.
i will spend my father money in my study, it was not a good things now,
cause i feel very ...... stress. the reason i still do not know.
it is a good choice to study in private university?
i just hope i can hold this 4 years. maybe i will start to have a small tuition class.
for any form just for mathematic, additional mathematic, account.
hope that i can do this in well.

没有评论:

发表评论