2011年3月3日星期四

driving test

yesterday, do not know what is the reason why i can not type the post. 
today, was feel very lucky that i can type blog post.
okay......i will continue to said about my driving test.
early in the morning 6 o`clock i went up from my bed. 
not any feeling about excited or scad just like a normal day......
i though that i need to go there very early,
but that is wrong, i went to there on 8.30 still haven start at there 
my company though me to there and let me alone at there and sat good luck to me 
just that only, am i feel alone at that time ? who know 
i just can said i feel .......
at there i am waiting for the instruction from the JPJ 
when i waiting i saw my friend, Amira who was the best student at my school,
SMK Bandar Damai Perdana.
so lucky i can meet her and keep on asking her about recently what is she doing XD (gossip)
she was in part 2 and i was still waiting at there...... 
i cant imaging that this place can let 49 people for driving test 
i am in part 3, at that movement i feel very scad now.
at the place got uncle work as worker to help JPJ 
the worker make us feel very stress,
 when a student test the worker park the car 
with very fast speed and very close to the car
 i can said it almost crash the car with the student.
when is my turn, i get in the car i was feel very blur am i setting a wrong car ?
can u all imaging that the gear just like a lolipop, 
and the lolipop does not have it head......
never mind, this okay for me i can do well in this exam 
after finish for the mountains i am going for test for parking 
OMG!!! there is different when i learn, i almost violated the pole 
but luck i have pass it , when i finish doing for the 3 turning point the JPJ was calling me go there 
i was feel very scad what am i doing wrong ?
when i go there he just let me sign the form, when i have a view on my result i was pass for the 3 test = =''
at that movement i understand he means, he feel very lazy to wait me for parking the car 
just let me sign the form and he can go back his office......
after that is 12.10pm we can have our lunch and went back to the office for the test part 3 
and i have meet a new friend at there, when 1 pm i have my test for part 3 test on the road 
when i start the car i was forget to free my gear and the JPJ 
make a big cross in front of me......
after that when i finish the test i have score 17/20
i have pass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha just this for the driving test 


没有评论:

发表评论