2011年3月28日星期一

first day of college

today is my first day college life, yesterday i was sleep early cause feel very excited and stress.
i set up my alarm wake up on 6a.m. 
but before that i was wake up already, do not know the reason why. 
maybe is i sleep early yesterday. 
when i went out to college the traffic jam is already reach until my house. 
lucky i was early went out, if not i will be late to go my college. 
after i reach there i was feel very excited, 
that i am a student in higher education. before the orientation start i was doing my payment and the other at the office. the orientation start on 10a.m. before the orientation start i have meet a new friend. we chat to each other. 

when the orientation start, i know more detail about my university. actually, this education center is create on 1993 and it was change to university on 2004 so it have 2 different names. 
and most of the professor are talking about they get two awards from the prime minister recently. 
they are 1 of the private university which are good to give this awards.

in the orientation, i am learn a new thing that we can not "play" Facebook. 
the professor tell us the reason is everyone in the Malaysia have a Facebook account. 
when we all have interview with our company in future most of them will check our facebook. 

this is my first day in my college life.


2 条评论:

  1. 哈哈,住宿舍还是在家?大学还是学院都一样都有压力,有压力就会进步嘛^^

    回复删除
  2. ya i know it
    i still in my house if live at hostel
    need to spend other fee >.<
    are you elaine ?

    回复删除