2012年7月25日星期三

interest and direction

a person have a lot of interest including myself
but without planning your interest will be useless
example currently, i have a lot of interest would like to do,
i want to learn OO programming, c programming from Standford University
i would like to learn how to insert database into a website
learn java data validation type,
and most important is implement a class for TA team
i have a lot of dream in my mind like a child dreaming about future job,
but i need to manage it ! i not sure how many time i have been mention about it, and the result is improve a little and drop

i not need just manage myself and i need to manage my friend, i mean let them know what am i doing currently. so that they can corporate with me and take few task from me.

i know it sound like idiot but, i dun means my friend should take all my job and task, just help me to separate  task from me

没有评论:

发表评论