2012年4月1日星期日

arrive degree level one

just now my father write another check for my study around 9k my father will spend. 
my father said it was very expensive and ask me when the loan can borrow, 
and now i am worry is about the GCI class, i not sure i want to take money from he or not. 
some more i haven take my spending money. 
suddenly, i remember one of my friend who is my junior a female she know the study fee is very expensive and she started to working. how was her study? she still continue her study by study night class. 
morning she will have to work at a company with a salary. 
she was telling me she was not enough financial to paid her study and borrow from her father 
when i know this i feel very sad and admire about her, sad because of her situation admire because of her perseverance 

so i decide to use my personal money for my GCI class, and i hope i can find partner for my journal trip and have partnership before my degree level 3


没有评论:

发表评论