2012年3月25日星期日

trip with old friend and secret with her

yesterday, i meet a lot of old friends, most of them are my secondary school friends and is my junior. unfortunately i din take any photo with them just because most of them are girl and i shy to take photo with them.
we meet at Serdang KTM, we will going Midvalley for education fair, why related to me? because i want have relax for awhile, by not doing any staff related to home and college. and second reason is she might be going to there also (meet her at KTM)
at Midvalley we separate into few groups of course i am following her this is one of my motive to do thisBF.
i feel a little bit surprise of her friend mention that, even though is a small things, but for me is a big deal =]
during i help them to ask the question from the promoter and student service from different college.
i also feel like i am her BF including she help me to buy lunch and i help her to paid book at counter i feel super double happy on yesterday.
i have been travel 6 years regarding this relationship, i dunno can i find another people to replace her
this is the secret between her, me and feel our friends know about this i hope this doesn't adjust our relationship as best friend.
the relationship between us will continue until another girl same as her appear in front of me and i will said will build another relationship. and i will said if another relationship is reach the time and married and i will invite them in my wedding

没有评论:

发表评论