2012年3月17日星期六

no mood

GG first time say this in my blog
dunno why dun have the real mode for preparing my exam
this few days when i prepare for my exam, i am not using 100% of spirit to do on it.
when i saw facebook status most of my friend also doing the same things as me
facebook +study means when stress just come to facebook
tomorrow is last day for preparing i hope everything is okay and fine.

begin of new semester after 3 days holidays
study in degree level 1, need to think about the financial problem, bla bla bla
a lot of problem need to face again, but this is our life we need to face it, but one things i dislike to face is re-module. please far away from me

currently i have new blog to follow, i just knew her currently.
her blog is interesting to view it, a lot of different things i can know from there



没有评论:

发表评论