2011年7月24日星期日

is not the worst

just now saw my friend blog, she was trying to said sorry to one of her friend that have been ignore.
even though the person she mention is not me but after i view the blog i have feel that i have care by someone.
yes i know the sound heard like i am narcissism, but i dun care as long as the blog is touching me enough.

furthermore, even yesterday is my worst day, it did not means i am the worst in the world,
i hope that i can stand for it and will continue my life after this.
tomorrow is my first exam for my life in college, before this just have small test,
and 6 more days i will have the MQA module and need to face them again.
i hope the situation will not worse than yesterday.
and next week i will start my next semester.
the world will be better

没有评论:

发表评论