2011年7月23日星期六

am i doing wrong or right ?


Now I at my new house, without wi-fi or internet, but I still write the blog post by using word.
Just now at college I have a big impact on me, as a leader, a student, a friend I could not play a good example, I do not know whether is my false or not.

I always help the lecturer to change the slides and taking the attendance. Today, is a different way to take our attendance, the way is making worst to take it, and before the class end, one of the student come in front of me and ask me about the attendance why suddenly said the four “letter” words to me I feel that I want to ask myself that what am I doing wrong.


During my moral presentation, almost all the audiences went out from the class out of 190 students, just left about least than 10 persons. Haiz……
Next week is my exam, I dun want waste my time on this particular, do whatever they want just leave me alone, as previous me……..


没有评论:

发表评论