2010年1月8日星期五

4/1 - 7/1/2010

4/1/2010
2day is 1st school day, many of friends are come back from their holidays. This year I our class 5B has a new student came in she is a Chinese girl look like very good, but very quiet in class. When we all laughing, she just quiet oni. Don know y like this. The f4 girl all are not feel very shame. When they need I help, I said cant help them, they don give up plead to me .haiz… nvm
I oso help them already …
Just this for 2day

5/1/2010
2day just a normal day for me, but have a small things let me have a bad feeling. My class teacher is calling me n other friends to seen her. She tell us we are very bad in academics, I can feel tat I was so bad n ugly need teacher call me to the teacher room to talk about this. Yes teacher is rig, I was so week in my academics expect my add math, math, account. sigh
Recently i don touch internet, television n game anymore. If can I want to see changing in 1st year exam. 2day sej teacher talk about 1st topic I feel very happy bcoz I know wat are teacher teach. Not like last year I don understand hope this will continue happen not 2day oni .
Talk about the new girl 2day she have improvement not like yesterday just quiet at beside hope her can enjoy our 5B class good luck …

6/1/2010
Don know y everyday I come back from school. I have something 2 records. Anywhere 2day have many juniors change their mind, like don like their own class, don like their own teacher …
I cant said anything to them I just can give them some comment or my opinion to mention something. sigh…
2day my school choir team have many ppl want to join. Most of them I know this year have about 65 ppl some of them still don affirm they want to join or not.
Now I can say I was a loser in ing I saw her everyday was very busy something to do have a good effect not like me sigh…

7/1/2010
2day many juniors wanted to change class A change to B, B change to C n C change to B. don know y they said the teacher at there good la, I don want study this subject. sigh…. Hope they all can find a good class la .

没有评论:

发表评论